Registration Procedure and Timings
- Complete the School Application Form.
- Submit the completed School Application Form (with all the required information) and the required documents to the Registration Office.
- Entrance exams will be arranged with parents.
- Results will be conveyed to parents within 48 hours.
- If the student passes the entrance exams and the interview (if applicable), the parent will be called to complete the registration process.
- In order to finish the registration process, parents must pay the registration fee (5% of the tuition fees) and sign the required forms.
- New intakes of KG1 will be accepted during the month of January.
- Sibling re-registration will take place during the months of February and March.
- Intakes for new joining students will be open starting April onwards, or upon the availability of seats when applying.
- The school will not be responsible for losing seats of any returning students if parents do not abide by the above-mentioned timings as registration will be open to the public.
- Throughout the year, acceptance of students wishing to join the school within the academic year is restricted to the availability of seats and ADEK approval.