Documents required from all the applicants
- A completed Application Form (filled and signed by the parent/guardian).
- Birth Certificate (in Arabic or English officially stamped by the originating country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the UAE Embassy in that country).
- A photocopy of the applicant’s Passport.
- A photocopy of the applicant parent/guardian’s Passport (with a valid residential status for expats).
- Six recent passport-size photos.
- Latest Report Card or Transcript (an officially-stamped copy of this transcript is required).
- A Transfer Certificate (in Arabic or English and officially stamped).
- A completed Medical Form.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s Vaccination Card.
- A completed KG Information Form for KG applicants.
- A Good Conduct Certificate from the previous school.
- A map showing the residential address of applicants who wish to use school transportation.
- The original EID card for parents/Guardians and the registered students.
- Parents must inform the school of any other arrangements or special conditions such as divorce, pick up or drop off students by another person, medical conditions, etc…
Kindly note that all documents must be photocopied and provided to the school. The school will NOT do any photocopying on site. Keeping official documents safe is the parents/guardians responsibility.