OUR FUTURE IS OUR STUDENTS
MADAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL believes in developing students’ abilities to take on responsibilities appropriate to their age and ability as a way of helping them to play an active part later at a local, national and international level as responsible citizens. Student voice should be highly valued and plays a key role in shaping policy and procedures.
- To encourage students to have their views and opinions heard with the aim of making the school a better place.
- To give students opportunities to gather and present the opinions & interests of their peers and to learn how to listen and debate with others.
- To model democratic and transparent processes that give weight to student views.
- To officially represent all the students their interests & problems among the school administration, staff and parents.
- To communicate its opinion to the school administration on any subject that concerns students and on which the council wishes to be consulted.
- To promote and encourage the involvement of students in organizing campaigns for school life & Community activities
- To organize educational and recreational activities for students.
- To organize an activity to recognize the efforts of students involved in organizing school activities.
- To inform students about any subject that concerns them and consult students on any issue of importance.
- To propose activities to the school administration that would improve the quality of life in the school.
- To maintain good relations, out of mutual respect, with the school staff (the principal, teaching and non-teaching personnel) and parents.
- Using School Strategies as a guideline to the School