We’ve invested in recruiting and retaining top-quality educators who inspire bold thinking, recognize student potential, and encourage all students to work towards their goals. At Madar we offer you a supportive working environment that understands the importance of achieving a work-life balance. We are always interested in meeting with potential candidates who demonstrate a keen interest in their field.
We foster a culture of outgoing and collaborative workforce, and are always looking for dedicated people who want to make a real impact in the community and around the world. Joining our team, means you are part of an organization that values diversity, but is also striving to become one of the top schools in the nation.
In this section you can find our current vacancies and their requirements.
POSTED: 2 weeks ago
The Head of the Mathematics Department is required to lead, manage, inspire, challenge, motivate and empower his/her team of teachers. The Mathematics HOD must believe in a vision of excellence and develop the department to ensure it achieves its highest potential.
· Maintain a positive, organized, and safe learning environment.
· Assist the VP of academics to ensure strong pedagogical practices.
· Review the Math curriculum plans and work closely with grade-level academic teams.
· Frequently review teacher lesson plans to ensure curriculum alignment.
· Preparing department budget requirements and managing teaching tools and equipment.
· Plan and prepare lessons that are meaningful and engaging.
· Use effective student behavior management techniques.
· Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of subject matter content.
· Apply effective assessments, analyze test results, and prescribe actions for improvement.
· Use appropriate strategies and techniques to enhance critical thinking skills in students.
· Apply appropriate instructional modification for students with special needs.
· Use technology, and teaching resources to help meet the learning needs of all students.
· Collaborate with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
· Establish and maintain effective and efficient record keeping.
· Ensure student growth and wellbeing and have a keen awareness of child protection laws.
· Maintains certifications and professional development credentials as required by ADEK.
· Model professional and ethical conduct when dealing with students, peers, and parents.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the school leadership team.
Education: Master’s Degree in education or relevant subject
Relevant Experience: 2 - 5 years of experience in the UAE
Languages: Bilingual preferred – Fluent English
Computer Skills: MS Office / MS teams / educational platforms
Other Skills/Experience: Strong leadership and communication skills